Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Closet Cleaning

I love, love, love this broad. She has amazing make up tutorials, great taste in clothing as well as home decor, and her personality is darling. So while browsing her blog today, I was thrilled to see her video regarding getting rid of the old, torn, tight (or loose) fitting and making room for the new. I love her mantra; if it doesn't make you feel good, get rid of it. And I can attest to the fact that cleaning out your closet feels amazing. With an upcoming day of shopping planned with a good friend (who is like a personal shopper-I adore her advice and great taste), I need to polish off my last clean out and this post was great inspiration to do just that. Hope y'all love it (and her) as much as I do!


TiffanyD: Let's Clean Out My Closet! Organization and De-Clu...:

No comments:

Post a Comment