Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Somewhere warm.

I found this picture the other day and haven't had the heart to file it away in one of my many blog picture folders and have instead, let it grace me with it's lure of spring/summer (and relaxation-she looks so happy and peaceful) right on my desktop. I simply can't get enough of it.
I have had a crazy irrational need to go to the beach recently. I need sunshine. I need waves. I need sand to lay on. And more sunshine. We finally had a good bit of it the other day and I relished in it while taking Duke out for a potty break. I probably looked borderline insane with my face pointed to the sky, while my dog did his business. I wish I had a picture of this moment. ha.
Anyways, I thought I'd share this picture with y'all in hopes that spring then summer and a trip to somewhere warm will be here soon.

via

1 comment:

  1. salty air, toes in the sand, sound of the waves. takes ones breath away.

    ReplyDelete