Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

Yet another recipe that I made for the boyfriend during his work trip, and also to try out for easy on-the-go breakfasts during our sure to be crazy summer months. I'd say it's a keeper!

The recipe is here. Apparently they're pretty low fat and fairly healthy. But still delicious. These can also be packed in a baggie for breakfast on the road or at work. Note: I used quick oatmeal that I bought at an Amish bulk grocery store and they worked just fine.

2 comments:

  1. These look yummy! I'm currently making banana cupcakes and peanut butter banana chocolate chip mini loaves because I have a bunch of overripe bananas in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. another deep sigh. a whole lotta love coming from that kitchen. oh, the aromas.

    ReplyDelete