Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Motivation

via
I may have over three hundred pictures of Duke from the year that he's blessed us with that little face (and that personality!), but I don't have nearly as many as I would like with the fam and with the boyfriend. Granted, two of the three years the boyfriend and I have been together, I was a bit (thirty pounds to be exact) heavier and didn't feel like taking many pictures that involved more than my head (but only on my good side...). And he's a guy so, he's not one to pull out the camera phone and snap a "selfy" (learned that social media term on the Today show a few weeks ago).
I thoroughly enjoy looking at old pictures, even if they make me cry and especially if they make me smile. I have a couple years to catch up on. Better get to it.
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. duke is not the only one there with a precious personality to capture. boundries of images are limitless. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete