Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dollar Store Deals

While living in a small town has it's perks, it surely has some downsides. One of them is not being anywhere near a name brand grocery store, or any name brand store for that matter. Our little market isn't terrible and when you can get stuff on sale, it's comparable to a giant discount store with gas perks and rewards that this one obviously doesn't have. We also have the privilege of being within 2 minutes driving distance from the largest Dollar Store in the state! Go figure. It has a freezer section and everything! It's like a mini Wal-Mart. I hesitated getting a whole lot of stuff from there, though, because, well, it's the Dollar Store. But I've found several things that can be a pretty good deal. And I was relieved to hear that I've been shopping wisely when I read this article. I definitely recommend reading it and then making more frequent trips to the smaller guys and steering clear of the big wigs. They've got enough business anyways. Why waste gas when I can get almost everything right here, and for a better deal?


No comments:

Post a Comment