Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Walking Workouts

As cliche as it may be, I've recently gotten back into working out. It may be because I have some free time that I can only dream about during the summer months. It may be because I might be getting a free treadmill (I offered to pay for it). Or maybe because a ton of health and fitness stuff is on sale this time of year. Whatever the reason may be, I like it. I walked one and a half miles at a speed of 3-4 mph the other day and it felt amazing! I wish I could do it everyday, or every other day. I was hoping to be able to run more during this time but the weather hasn't been cooperating - we got another three inches of snow overnight. Hopefully by getting this treadmill, I can stick to more of a workout plan. Here are some walking workout plans that can help you reach various goals (including mood boosting and brain power!) and target different parts of your body. Who knew?

Walking Workouts

No comments:

Post a Comment