Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hammock Envy

The wind here has picked up quite a bit- it's blowing in some storm, that's apparently supposed to bring snow tonight. But you wouldn't know it with how gorgeous the weather's been all morning. Duke and I were able to go for an hour long jog, followed by him hogging the couch and sleeping the rest of the morning away. All I want to do now is take a nice, long nap on a hammock we don't have. Today (maybe with some warmer temps) would be the perfect day for it. Instead, I guess I'll dream about it, and try to get Duke to share the couch with me.

via

via

via

via

via

via
Happy Napping!

1 comment:

  1. the very young need them but hate them and the older one gets the more they want them and cherish them. naps, no matter where they are taken, will, always, be a short time of peace to restore the mind and body.

    ReplyDelete