Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Duke, the Hunter

So we went to the farm this weekend and I tried out some new picture taking techniques. Then I came home and played around with Picasa. LOVE. I had so much fun not only taking the pictures, but editing them afterwards. I'm sure it's not even close to being professional but I don't care. I couldn't wait to share them with y'all, and can't wait to get them printed out and in some frames around the house.

My first try at taking a picture at Duke's level.

Chewing on leaves!

Coming to see what Mama's doing!

Whoops! Got a little too close!

Found the mud puddle - busted.
So let's splash Mama!

Duke's personality really shows through here. He makes adorable faces like this all the time.
He sat at Dad's feet a lot. Especially when he was shooting. You can really tell hunting is in his blood.

This might be my favorite picture. He's such a happy puppy!

Look at that face! The word "no" doesn't exist in my vocabulary when I see this puppy.

Such a beautiful picture taken in the corn fields - the dairy farm is the background.

Another great view of the dirt road and farm.

It's just gorgeous out here.

He's a good listener too.

Playing in the corn fields. Gotta love that sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment