Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Gettin fit!

It's been a while since I posted anything fitness related and when my friend and I talked about going for walks when the weather warms up, I figured I'd share some additional ways to get back in shape.
Having a puppy is an amazing way to get moving- Duke is a great pup to play with, and sometimes when he feels like giving mama a heart attack by running towards to the road, he's a great puppy to chase after (I don't think I've ever run so fast).

Hangin with the big dogs at the farm
 Here are some ways to get moving with your bundle of fun!

Of course, if you don't have a four-legged workout partner, here are some workouts to do alone, or with a bipedal pal.
Workout
In honor of Bethenny's show returning Monday Feb. 20, here's a flat belly workout-clearly it's working for this busy working mama.

Workout
 Here is a workout to trim your inner thighs- something these thunder thighs could certainly use.

Via
What a great way to utilize every day of the week!

Via
One of my favorite things- walking. You can people watch and look at beautiful surroundings without killing yourself running, while still getting amazing health benefits. Can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can get out there, with Duke too!

And here's some inspiration to get you going!

via
Love her; if she can look that good at her age, I can certainly get off my bum and get back in shape.

via

via
 Can't beat those dancers legs!

 We just got back from the park, enjoying this beautiful day with Duke and getting some much needed sunshine and exercise!

This is only the second attempt at walking with the leash- he did great!

Dad did great too!

Had to stop for a drink. And a look at that beautiful water.

This is a neat old building we came across while walking through the park. Very cool, and just another reason to get out and go for walks!

Have a Happy, Healthy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment