Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fabric Flower

So today, after a two hour nap with the windows open and the sound of rain putting me to sleep, I finally decided to do something on my "project" list.
I gathered up the old fabric that I've saved and found a couple of old Hanes T-shirts that I had leftover from a previous project with my best friend (we were groupies of a local band).
I followed these instructions and ended up with an adorable cover-up for a tank top with an unfortunate stain in a pretty unfortunate, and obvious place.

It actually held together pretty well! All I need is a clip so it'll stay on my shirt (and can be moved to various things, including bags!)
How cute is this hot glue gun?! It's a miniature; this project only took one mini glue stick.
On my mom's pillow. :)
I did this whole project on our coffee table. In my pj's.
Love it! I can't wait to wear it. 
(And it feels so good to have something done on my list- I think I'll make more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment