Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I wanna be on a boat!

Working at a lake has it's ups and downs. I get to live nearby which means that I'm literally 10 minutes from lake activities. It also means I get to check people into our resort and hear about them enjoying the beautiful weather while I sit inside, at a desk. I've seen a lot of boats recently and cannot wait until we can get out on one, whether it's my boyfriends (after it gets fixed) or one of the pontoon boats that the resort rents. I just want to be out on the water. And in the sun.
Here are some of my inspirations/ridiculous expectations. Enjoy the rest of yall's weekend!

via

via

via
 I'd like this patio set for my actual deck, doesn't have to be on a boat.
via
This is the view from when we took a boat out last year- and exactly why I want to get back out there this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment