Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Best Friend

So I'll begin by apologizing for once again, leaving you hanging. But I do have a pretty good excuses. I've been using my free time (which is very precious these days) to get things done around the house in preperation for my best friend's visit next week (!). We finished the porch railing, and actually extended it, got some outdoor chairs so we can enjoy what's left of this cool weather, painted both bathrooms, fixed the hole in the laundry room ceiling from the leak, cut our box spring in half in order to get it into the bedroom and put it back together so we have a semi-real bed now, which is more or less the box spring and the mattress on the floor. But now Best Friend will have an air mattress for her stay. There's about a gazillion other things I'd like to get done before she gets here, but I know it won't. And that's okay! I'd much rather forget about all those things, and a lot of other things, and focus on spending time with her, who I cannot believe I haven't seen in 3 years. WAY too long. I'm sure we won't let that happen again. So if I don't post much of anything the rest of the week, and most of next week, it is simply because I'll be enjoying her company and that is all. And I can't wait. <3

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment